Erbology Wild Chaga Mushroom Powder - 50G
- Great for: Supporting your immunity, managing stress and overall wellbeing
- Nutrient profile: Contains 7% immunity-supporting beta-glucans and potent sterols and triterpenes, such as inotodiol, lanosterol and trametenolic acid, that help your body fight off pathogens
- Flavour: Earthy, bitter
- Why Erbology? Our chaga is sustainably wild-harvested from birch forests in Finland. It contains no added starch, fillers or preservatives
- Top tip: Enjoy ½ tsp in a hot drink like tea or coffee or brew a large batch for 20-30 minutes and store it in the fridge for up to 5 days
How to enjoy: Add ½ to 1 tsp to 250ml of hot water and steep (or simmer) for 25-30 minutes. Take up to twice a day in cycles of 6-8 weeks. Pause for 1-8 weeks.
½ tsp ~ 1,000mg
Store airtight in a dark place at room temperature. Please recycle our packaging.
Children and pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take functional mushrooms. This is simply because little research has been done into any potential risks to these groups. If you have a medical condition, or take prescription medication, please consult your doctor before using.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.