Ancient Purity Pine Needles (Tea) - 150G
- Tea: Fill a pan with 3 cups of water and heat gently to a simmer. Next you should add a handful of Pine Needles to the water. For stronger tea, add more Pine Needles rather than increasing the heat. Let steep for about 20 minutes, strain the needles out or leave them in while you drink. If you plan on storing your tea for later, remove the needles to prevent over-steeping. Pine Needles Tea's flavour is described variously as piney, resinous, astringent, and citrusy, with undertones of mint.Add Pure Longan Honey (available @Ancient Purity) and lemon for flavour.
- Intake: It is recommended to only try about half a cup for the first time. If you are sure that your body has been used to it and you feel no side effects, you can consume it once or twice a day. Or drink it as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption.
WARNING: Avoid drinking Pine Needles Tea when you are pregnant.
NOTE: Ancient Purity Pine Needles Tea can be used as an expectorant for coughs and to aid alleviate chest congestion; the tea is also good for sore throats. It may bring you clarity and mental clearness. It can help with low mood, weight-management, high blood pressure and allergies. Pine Needles contain antioxidants.
- Storage: Store in a dry place.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 5+ years.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.