ZeroWater 30-Cup Water Filter Jug (7.1L) and Pack of 4 Replacement Filters
💥 FLASH SALE 💥 RRP £109.98 💥 SALE PRICE £89.99 (INC FREE POSTAGE) 💥
ZeroWater's 30 Cup Water Filtration Dispenser featuring Ready-Pour™ technology is the largest capacity filtered dispenser on the market. Ready-Pour™ technology allows you to dispense filtered water as the reservoir is continuing to filter. The compact design includes a one-hand, push and pour spout that allows you to dispense water into your cup or favorite water bottle without any lifting.
The 30 Cup Water Filtration Dispenser is perfect for in home or small office usage. The 5-stage filter transforms your tap water into delicious, TDS-free drinking water. All ZeroWater products include a free Water Quality Meter to test your water to ensure the highest quality filtration on the market. Get more out of your water with ZeroWater's 5- Stage Water Filtration.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 38.1 x 14 x 27 cm
ZEROWATER 5-STAGE DUAL ION-EXCHANGE FILTER FEATURES:
- Certified* to reduce Lead and Chromium
- Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.
I bought I of these filter jugs for each of my 2 children. The water tastes good for about a week, then has a bitter taste and when boiled, stinks of fish. The filters have to be changed at least every 2 weeks to avoid this, which makes it a very expensive water filter system. Very disappointed.
The water filter works well though the meter doesn't fit in the front of the filter as shown in the picture but that doesn't affect anything. I was disappointed with the taste of the water (metallic), which I thought strange! It doesn't make a nice cup of tea but okay with coffee or juice and okay to drink on it's own if you can get past the metallic taste!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.